Breathtaking mountain ranch estate for rent, which is as close to heaven as you can get. While being only 15 mins from downtown Escazu you will feel a whole world away. The jaw-dropping beauty, star-filled skies, incredible 360 degree views of city and nature, outdoor living space dining and fireplace, over 4 acres of private tropical gardens, ponds and walking paths, bright kitchen, “man cave” with satellite tv and bar area, outdoor terrace, library lounge, multiple casitas for privacy, etc..
The mountain property in Escazu described…
Custom designed with Balinese influences the home delights and exudes a bright and natural comfort. Deeply inspiring, the property is a constant feast for the eyes and senses. Every corner of the house is a new exploration, from the yoga terrace to the third story top of the world office/loft to the bamboo forest trails… you’ve never seen a home like this before.
Tenants will have full access to every area of the property (1 main house with three sleeping areas, 1 full guest house with 2 bedrooms, 1 casita with two sleeping areas and outdoor covered hacienda with fireplace) except the guard/housekeepers house located at the top of the property near the Balinese entrance gate.
Interaction with guests
We have 1-2 very kind staff members on property at all times. The property is huge so you will still retain privacy from the staff, unlike other vacation homes in the area where privacy can be an issue, however they will be available to help 24/7. Please treat our home like your own, we want you to enjoy your stay carefree.
Other things to note
• Custom vacation ranch property with incredibly unique character, ultimate privacy and arguably the very best views in the central valley.
• Secure and private property with parking for up to 6 cars inside the gates.
• Spacious and interactive interior and exterior spaces with professional design and highest quality detailed woodworking and brick throughout.
• Four seasonal ponds with Koi fish
• Landscaped tropical gardens and fruit trees attract rare birds and red-eyed tree frogs
• Complete range of extra services including catering services, dining options, private transportation and massage services
• Close to San José and Escazú city centers – great selection of shopping, restaurants, and nightlife
• Most key attractions in Costa Rica are within reach through day trips from Casa de Estrella.
Contact our agent for more information about this breathtaking mountain property in Escazu Costa Rica or for more properties in San Jose Costa Rica.